James and Emma joined their forevers together late in the summer here in Hampshire and held their reception at the stunning Elvetham Hotel.
Their wedding marked the official end of my 2015 wedding season and -oh my- what a way to go out!
It rained that day but nothing could dampen the excitement, warmth and radiance of the occasion. And, frankly, I was a little excited to get to prove that not even rain will stop us from getting “the shots” and prove it we did! In both photos and motion picture (aren’t we clever!)
I’m busier than I’ve been in a very long time (if ever) and just haven’t had the time to prepare all the images I would love to be able to share with you from James & Emma’s wedding but I hated waiting any longer to share these with you so I’m showing you their Mr & Mrs photos, which is the only time my couples get to be alone all day. I love that we get to make that happen for them!
// supporting cast //
- Bridal dress // Paloma Blanca
- Bridesmaid dresses // Maid of honour, Boo Bridal (bespoke) bridesmaids, True Decadence
- Groomsmen // Moss Bros
- Hair & Makeup // Kayleigh Knox
- Ceremony // All Saint’s Church, Dogmersfield
- Reception // The Elvetham, Hartley Whitney
- Cake // Alice Hodgson
- Catering // The Elvetham
- Band // The Band Choice
- Flowers // Miss Mollies
- Shoes // LK Bennett
- Cars // Classic & Vintage Cars