“Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today.” -The Princess Bride
Eh.Pic. That’s the adjective of choice for Ben & Emma’s magical wedding day. These two are my kind of people and my ‘my kind’ I mean: warm, classy and in megalove.
Halfway through the day, I knew this would be a record breaking wedding in terms of final images and it absolutely was. There was so much going on everywhere we turned. So many kids, games, people laughing, people crying…it was splendid.
And the barn! Oh, the barn! This is Manor Barn in Burriton and it’s incredibly stunning. It’s also newly renovated so it smells faintly of fresh paint and rich wood. It’s an impeccable location with not one single bit of mess anywhere. It’s perfection. A perfect venue for an absolutely perfect day.
- My second photographer // Mark Rose
- Hair // Lina Dahlbeck of Lovehair
- Makeup // Me, believe it or not! Emma needed help so I jumped in.
- Dress // Pronovias from Anya Bridal Couture
- Car // Osborn Wedding Cars
- Flowers // Someflower
- Ceremony // St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Havant
- String Quartet // November String Quartet (these ladies were amazing. They played popular top 40 and love songs on the strings. Highly recommend.)
- Reception // Manor Barn, Burriton
- DJ and big light up letters // Lucy from Wedding Smashers