“Elizabeth, you have managed to bring back to life what was just the best day of my whole life so far.” -Sarah
Sarah and Andrew got hitched in Burley in beautiful spring fashion. You might remember them from their winter engagement session in London’s St. Katharine’s Docks but their wedding day was quite a lot warmer. And you know I’m happy whenever a barn is in the mix!
The day started with Sarah getting ready at her family home. Her brothers washed and dressed the cars outside while the dogs rolled around in the sunshine. The flowers Sarah’s mum planted were in bloom just in time for a bright start to a day.
As always, we were also with our groom, Andrew, as he prepared for one of the biggest days of his life.
Sarah & Andrew said their vows at St. John the Baptist church in Burley and their reception was held at the Montagu Arms, Beaulieu.
By far the most adorable part of the day is the fact that Sarah’s granddad grew the flowers for her bouquet and I think also the flowers that adorned the church. Is that not just the most beautiful thing to imagine – him planning and growing these flowers for so long before this day? For a spring wedding, flowers were truly an absolutely stunning part of the day and one which I love getting the opportunity to photograph.
// the photos //
// SUPPORTING CAST //
- SECOND SHOOTER // Mark Rose
- HAIR // Susie from Cut Above Hair Studio, Burley
- MAKEUP // Teresa Jolly
- FLOWERS // Sarah’s granddad grew the bouquet. Bridesmaids’ flowers by Patricia’s, Ringwood
- DRESS // Melanie Potro – Sarah and her Mum told her their idea and she designed it and made it
- BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES // Coast
- CAKE // Mother of the bride
- CEREMONY // St. John the Baptist, Burley
- RECEPTION // Montagu Arms, Beaulieu